Invest, Finance & Value
Debt & Structured Finance
Providing debt advisory and arrangement services across all property asset classes and instrument types.
About usFinancing terms for your asset and debt capital strategy. We work closely with leading developers and commercial property owners, and leverage long-term, established relationships with diverse capital sources around the globe, including banks, pension funds, life insurance and credit companies, conduits/CMBS entities, government-sponsored enterprises and global investors.
- Sourcing and structuring of debt for growth or recapitalisation
- Comprehensive end-to-end platform which drives the transaction process and allows us to achieve optimal results
- Sell-side and buy-side financial advisory for entity level and portfolio / asset transactions
- Ability to leverage senior-level experience to provide clients direct advice and negotiation financial terms on their behalf
- History of securing competitive and flexible transactions terms
- Advise on entity-level capital structure alternatives
- Negotiations with both creditors and debtor entities, as well as other stakeholders
- Sourcing and structuring of fresh strategic capital
Global real estate advisor CBRE has released the third edition of their impactful research report, 'Is Sustainability Certification in Real Estate Worth it?'.
According to a recent analysis by CBRE Denmark, the Fehmarnbelt Fixed Link, is expected to have a positive impact on demand for Danish logistics real estate, particularly along the Danish sector of the E47-motorway, including the South Corridor.