Global Workplace Solutions provide facilities management solutions on hard service, which typically cover all technical maintenance and critical environments – as well as soft service, e.g. catering, cleaning and reception or a fully integrated scope including management.
We self-perform all technical services and we specialise in critical environments such as production and data centres where up-time and quality assurance is crucial. We hand pick the best supply partners to deliver the services we do not self-perform and manage them through a tested and tried supply chain program. We manage large projects when our clients wish to move, re-model, add space or build something entirely new.
We provide global overview for international companies and consistency in their building maintenance, so the brand you meet is the same whether in Copenhagen, Stockholm or London. Our clients get a global management strategy and a strategic partner who can help make the right decisions based on thorough market knowledge and relevant data.
We can help with:
- Facility management solutions with hard/soft services or fully integrated scope including management
- Critical environments, including data centres and controlled production environments
- Robust quality management
- Global best practices and standards for management and development of real estate portfolio
- Energy savings and sustainable solutions
- Competitive prices from strategic supply partners
Contact us to learn more about our outsourcing models, which we can adapt depending on the result you are looking for.