Plan, Lease & Occupy
Unlock the power of your workplace with user-centered design, delivery and management services. Drive business strategy, inspire human performance and increase employee engagement.
Deep Expertise, Holistic ApproachDynamic organizations demand high-performing, integrated workplace solutions tied closely to employee expectations and strategic objectives. Our diverse team of experts in workplace strategy, organizational design, change and transformation, design, and occupancy management can identify opportunities to reduce and reallocate underutilized space, enhance your employee experience, effectively manage through change, and align culture and work processes to deliver exceptional places of work.
Unparalleled Intelligence & TechnologyOur interactive workplace technology platform provides the critical context, insight and transparency you need to visualize and understand your portfolio. From space planning and programming to accurate and fast project estimating, we provide a range of technology solutions to inform your workplace strategy.
End-to-End Solutions, Executable StrategiesWith an end-to-end, data-driven process, we define holistic workplace solutions that meet your unique organizational needs. We temper our recommendations based upon the industry’s largest portfolio of spatial and cost benchmarks to provide clarity and help you implement with confidence.
Our solutions help you boldly envision your future workplace
- Workplace strategy–Define the exact requirements for your future workplace through user-centered research
- Workplace Wellbeing–Provide a holistic approach to employee health and comfort
- Design–Translate your strategy and culture into the built environment
- Workplace Technology Services-Ensure technology supports a seamless work experience with our full suite of technology consulting, design and project management services
- Occupancy Management–Sustain and adapt your new workplace to meet future demands
- Change Management-Prepare your people to lead, adopt and sustain change
- Organizational Design-Drive transformation and enhance organizational effectiveness
- Experience Service-Improve the office experience through technology, amenities and concierge services
Our Leadership Team
Copenhagen and Aarhus fall behind other European cities when looking at the share of office buildings with sustainability certifications
A new study from commercial real estate adviser CBRE shows that Denmark falls behind other European cities regarding the share of buildings with sustainability certifications.
Scott Galloway, professor of marketing at the New York University Stern School of Business recently argued that innovation in the last mile logistics has likely created more shareh
Despite 2021 being punctuated by renewed Covid-19 restrictions in many European markets, increasing levels of vaccine administration and stronger economic momentum are signalling a